Fancy Farmgirl



About two months ago I was contacted by the lovely Charity from the River Cottage Farm out in Ohio to create a "farmgirl" illustration for her new line of bath and body products. Charity asked that the illustration be a very girly and fancy farmgirl, who brings style to her homestead. Charity's vision included a country floral print, pearls, flat shoes (because farming in heels just doesn't work) and a chicken!
The River Cottage Farm online etsy shop is now open, complete with my farmgirl on all the labels and packaging. Not only do the products look cute, but they're made by scratch on the farm and packed with natural and organic ingredients. I love a good body scrub and can't wait to try the lip balms. Now for the big decision of which flavor to chose.
All photos by River Cottage Farm

Leave a Comment

Liz Blair said...

Really cute! Stop by my blog some time. I also do fashion illustrations.