New Years Already?!?!



I'd like to send a big bloggin thank you to all of you; my new readers, clients, and friends! Starting this blog was very intimidating, since I've never felt that I was that strong of a writer, but it's been a fantastic process. Thank you for all your support, comments, questions and encouragement. It's been a bit of a tough year but I hope that 2010 is filled with lots of creativity, love and success!

Pictured above are Thank You cards that a made a few months ago when I was obsessing over my lined ladies (remember this post). I didn't get around to adding them to the shop until today... Perhaps one of my New Years resolutions should be to stop procrastinating so much! (Here is the set above and here is a variety pack)

Thanks again everyone and I hope you all have a FABULOUS new year!

Leave a Comment

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

So glad I discovered you! Here's to 2010!

JoaNNa said...

Hope 2010 will be a good year for you! I truly adore your illustrations :) all the best! xoxo