Line Drawings for Remington at Target



While on a vacation in Maine a few weeks ago I spotted more of my drawings on hair products in Target. Remington Products commissioned me to create line drawings for their hair accessory collection at Target. A little while back I shared my drawings for the hair scarfs and now these cuties depicting the many ways to wear the flower clip.
Above is a instagramed photo I took in Target of the actual product packaging with my sketches. It's always exciting to see my work on a finished product but even more so in a huge national chain store!

Leave a Comment

Deb said...

This is very cool, congrats! I'm just wondering, how did you get this gig? Did they seek you out, or did you send them samples? I'm an illustrator too so any insights would be awesome. Thanks!

Brooke Hagel said...

Hi Deb, they found and contacted me.