Party Guest Fashion Illustrations for Vogue & Piperlime {Part 1}



A few nights ago I was honored to work for Vogue and Piperlime illustrating guests at an exclusive preview party for the very first Piperlime store, here in Manhattan. The beautiful new store was packed with designer labels, lust worthy shoes and jewelry, and hundreds of guests all eager to have their outfits captured in a custom fashion illustration.
I want to share some of my models (aka. Vogue & Piperlime party guests) here along with the quickie sketches they inspired and got to take home as a custom party favor. The guests were all so great to draw in their fun and flirty end-of-summer party dresses.
Throughout the party I was busy sketching away while chatting with my models/guests but afterwards on my way uptown, I shared via Twitter and Instagram (@Brooklit) a few snapshots from the night, also shown below.
Later in the week as I'll be posting more favorite sketches, guests and photos from my memorable night with Vogue and Piperlime, so stay tuned.

Leave a Comment

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

I love your style!!!


-fashion illustartor-

Unknown said...

i just love your sketches, its beautiful..:)

Sandra Lucia said...

Hey Brooke love your work! Where you nervous sketching the guest live at this fabulous event?

Brooke Hagel said...

Thank you ladies. . .Sandra, absolutely I was!