Live Sketching at New York Fashion Week



I'm excited to share that I am live-sketching custom fashion illustrations at New York Fashion Week in the Samsung Galaxy lounge at Lincoln Center! Anyone attending NYFW can pop by and get sketched by me on a Samsung Galaxy tablet and the illustration will be sent directly to you via email. Normally I'm a pencil-and-marker-to-paper kind of girl and I admit, I was a little intimidated as I've never drawn on a tablet before. I've had a day to play around with it though and its been fun figuring out all the tools and effects to achieve the illustrative look I want, like the stylized girl I drew for this invite (above.) I just may have to add a Samsung Galaxy tablet to my wish list!

Leave a Comment

Brenda said...

How fun!! What app will you be using?? Also, do you usually take a photo of your subjects before sketching them during live sketch sessions?

Either way, sounds like fun! ;)

Unknown said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the results! :)

Brooke Hagel said...

So excited! Thank you @Jocquillin. I'll certainly do a post when its over.

ColoredVogue said...

sounds fun!
xoxo

Brooke Hagel said...

@Coloured-Vogue, It really was! I kind of really want a Samgusng Galazy Notepad now. Such fun drawing on them.