New York, NY You're Invited! Live-Sketching for Vogue & Clinique



The past three months I've been on an incredible sketching tour across the US for Vogue and Clinique and this Friday is the ninth and final event of the tour right here in New York at Sephora Times Square.
I'm sure it's not the last time I'll be live-sketching for Vogue but it is the last time for this particular collaboration with Clinique celebrating their new Smart Serum where not only do guests get a custom illustration but a coordinating custom smartphone case as well. If you'd like to join:

Sephora Times Square 
1500 Broadway New York, NY 10036
Friday Oct 24th 2014
 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM

This particular sketch and case was made a few weeks back at one of the first events in Seattle, Washington. I'm looking forward to seeing what sketch-worthy fall chic looks my fellow New Yorkers will be bring this week. Hope to see, and sketch you, there!

A few related posts you may have missed:

Leave a Comment

Michelle said...

Oh! I wish Vogue & Clinique brought you to Tampa. I missed you in Miami, Chicago, and San Francisco. My fingers are crossed that I'll be able to have you sketch me one day!

Michelle
www.michelleford.gy/blog

Brooke Hagel said...

Aw I'm sorry Michelle! Hopefully I'll be sometime soon. If you really want one though, you could always commission a custom illo from my etsy shop. www.brooklit.etsy.com.